Monday, November 29, 2010

Going in a New Direction

Well, I did it.  Not only have I started a blog, I have also created an account on etsy in order to sell my wares.  And just like this blog, my etsy store is sparse.  But hey, you got to start somewhere.

I love working with small glass beads, stringing each one until I have the strand the way I want.  For me, it is almost a meditation for those restless evenings.  And eventually I hope to make just a few dollars.  I'm not a pessimist, but a realist.  I don't expect to gain fame and fortune but if I can earn a few extra dollars to put in my son's college account (he's only a toddler now, but with only one income we can never start too early) I'll be one happy camper.

So, check out etsy.com and search for me, BeeAGoddess.

Now, lets see how I do on this path.

No comments:

Post a Comment